Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day/Mom's Birthday

Double Celebration for today not just regular Fathers Day but Its exactly my Mom's Birthday kaya eto kakadating lang. We all went out and eat to this Cantonese Resto which I really dont like the cuisines at NAKAKAPRANING ang Menu di ko hilig hahaha but its ok as long as Kumakain lahat. Thanks Lord for giving another year to my Mom and hope na marami ka pang Ibigay wish her good health and more MONEY to come!! hahaha!!,,,... And also to my Dad thank you Lord same lang wish him good health and more fathers day to come..

Nga pala nag pa vaccine ang mom and dad ko for flu and next week kami namang magkakapatid



Life is beautiful why waste it? Spend time with your family its not too late to show how much you care for them..

Happy Fathers Day to all TATAY..


Happy Fathers Day to our Mighty Creator God

And Happy Birthday to my Mom love both of you

No comments:

Final Fantasy Girls vs Hot and Sexy DoA Chick on Dead Fantasy Act I

Dead Fantasy Act II

Who will WIN the Battle?