Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yra and Bry's Wedding!!

The wedding is getting near!.. I'm so happy for both of you Yra and Bry.. Napaka simple lang nating mga tao and Online Player diba? But Because of Online Game eto tayo nagka sama sama real friends... Lahat ng nagagawa ng bawat isa naappriciate ng lahat.. Im so glad that I met these fabulous people. Well for Yra and Bry Best Wishes and GOOD LUCK to your future!!! Bibi ninong ako sa binyag ha hahahahaha!




missin you I really dont Understand why.... I Shouldnt be like this its wrong...

marami akong nakilala pero ikaw ang gusto ko kasama..


Kowt: Understand what you cant understand.. By this you can learn how to see others in a different way

1 comment:

Yra said...

Thanks bibi wahehee..


Sure Ninong ka..

Alabshu :-*

Final Fantasy Girls vs Hot and Sexy DoA Chick on Dead Fantasy Act I

Dead Fantasy Act II

Who will WIN the Battle?