Thursday, July 2, 2009

Emotions Overwhelming

I dont name names now, but I wish you can just read this and I can say that im sincerly sorry for my actions. Im trying to cath up to my responsibilities i'm really trying po.. Where do I have to start, what are the things I have to do? I know that my weakness is that I need a lot of guidance. I can't blame you on what you think about me and my erratic life. As for being tardy, what sense of urgency can I have when I dont have the means to move on and out of things? Now im nagged by doubts. I sincerely feel for the first time in my life that I am not fit for what I want to be.

o t y m y l i m a f


Behind all the smiles is suffering and despair

No comments:

Final Fantasy Girls vs Hot and Sexy DoA Chick on Dead Fantasy Act I

Dead Fantasy Act II

Who will WIN the Battle?